A MOMENT OF PAIN FOR A LIFETIME OF PLEASURE ®
Since opening our doors in 1991, we are one of the world’s longest running studios dedicated solely to the art of body piercing. We proudly employ two members of the Association of Professional Piercers, and we always strive to offer our clients a safe and professional atmosphere during every visit. We are happy to provide the best body jewelry available from many industry leading manufacturers like Body Vision Los Angeles, Neometal, Junipurr, Regalia, Modern Mood, Kiwi Diamond, and Anatometal.
Come in to our beautiful showroom located in Hawthorne, NJ. Our piercers are continuously discussing and researching body piercings. They care about the aesthetic results of the various piercings as well as the medical and physiological implications associated with them.
Our studio is by appointment only for all services, including jewelry purchases and consultations.
Please read our new rules before coming in for your appointment!
– Our studio is working by appointment only. Appointments are required for all services, including jewelry purchases.
– Please keep personal belongings to a minimum. Please leave large bags at home.
– No food or drinks except closed bottles.
To be pierced or have jewelry inserted, you must be at least 18 years old. Valid ID is required. We accept the following:
1. Valid Driver’s License
2. Current Passport
3. Military ID
4. Foreign Government ID (with photo)
5. State Issued ID
If you are under 18 years old, you will need to have a parent or legal guardian present, and provide the following information…
Minors must have a parent or legal guardian to be pierced/have jewelry changed/have piercings stretched. You must also provide proof of relationship. The following are acceptable ID:
1. Any of the forms of acceptable identification listed above from both parent and minor on which both last names and addresses match.
2. A school issued photo ID or yearbook picture AND a birth certificate is acceptable identification for minors younger than 17.
2. If the legal guardian is not the parent, the adoption papers must be provided to verify the guardian’s legal right to sign for the minor.
3. If you are coming in with your 5-12 year old child for earlobe piercings, we only require the birth certificate for the child and the parent’s ID. Once a minor is 13 or older, we require the birth certificate as well as a photo ID for the minor.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE
Please be sure to book separate appointments for each person.
To book earlobe piercings for children ages 5-10, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Please be sure to include your name and phone number in the email.