A MOMENT OF PAIN FOR A LIFETIME OF PLEASURE ®
Since opening our doors in 1993, we are New Jersey’s oldest studio dedicated solely to the art of body piercing. We proudly employ two members of the Association of Professional Piercers, and we always strive to offer our clients a safe and professional atmosphere during every visit. We are happy to provide the best body jewelry available from many industry leading manufacturers like Anatometal, Neometal, Body Vision Los Angeles, and Intrinsic Precision.
Come in to our beautiful showroom located in Hawthorne, NJ. Our piercers are continuously discussing and researching body piercings. They care about the aesthetic results of the various piercings as well as the medical and physiological implications associated with them.
Please read our new rules before coming in for your appointment!
– Clients must wear a mask at all times in the studio.
– Clients must come alone, with the exception of minors, who shall bring only their legally required guardian.
– Please keep personal belongings to a minimum. Please leave large bags at home.
– No food or drinks except closed bottles.
– At this time, if a client is too young to keep a mask on, they are too young to be pierced.
To be pierced or have jewelry inserted, you must be at least 18 years old. Valid ID is required. We accept the following:
1. Valid Driver’s License
2. Current Passport
3. Military ID
4. Foreign Government ID (with photo)
5. State Issued ID
If you are under 18 years old, you will need to have a parent or legal guardian present, and provide the following information…
Minors must have a parent or legal guardian to be pierced/have jewelry changed/have piercings stretched. You must also provide proof of relationship. The following are acceptable ID:
1. Any of the forms of acceptable identification listed above from both parent and minor on which both last names and addresses match.
2. A school issued photo ID or yearbook picture AND a birth certificate is acceptable identification for minors younger than 17.
1. If the parent has a different last name or address than the minor then legal documentation (birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce papers, adoption papers, etc.) must be provided to verify the relationship.
2. If the legal guardian is not the parent, the adoption papers must be provided to verify the guardian’s legal right to sign for the minor.
3. If you are coming in with your 5-12 year old child for earlobe piercings, we only require the birth certificate for the child and the parent’s ID. Not all piercers will pierce children younger than 10, so if you plan on bringing in your own for ear piercings, please call ahead.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY OFFERING JEWELRY CHANGES AND NOSTRIL PIERCINGS FOR FULLY VACCINATED CLIENTS WITH PROOF OF VACCINATION. WE ARE NOT YET OFFERING SEPTUM OR ANY ORAL PIERCINGS. WE CAN SELL YOU JEWELRY FOR THESE PIERCINGS BUT WE CANNOT INSTALL IT FOR YOU AT THIS TIME. THAT INCLUDES SIZING YOUR ANATOMY FOR JEWELRY.